Loans to an enterprise whereby the object of lien is often not in the hands of the borrowing enterprise but of the Director/Major Shareholder. The Loan will be concluded to generate “working capital” or to make a purchase.
The intention is to redeem this Loan as soon as a bank credit is available, by the sale of the object of the lien or by the sale of other investments from private source.
A B.V. that wishes to start a new production line, but has yet disposition over an insufficient Cash Flow.
The Loan will be concluded whereby a part of the real estate portfolio of the Director/Major Shareholder serves as object for the surety.
Abbreviated terms and conditions:
- Scope: Starting from €250.000
- Loan to value: 50% up to 100%
- Duration: between 6 and 24 months
- Form: Both first and second mortgage possible
- Redemption: redemption-free or during duration of the loan
- Interest Rate from 0,75% per month, dependent on the subject of the surety and “Loan to value”.
- Offer within 2 days
- Transport-transfer of sums: 5-10 days